Friday, May 08, 2009

Conversations in the Car, chapter one

Riding around in the car on a Friday night back in March waiting on our pizza order to be ready...

Anthony sees an old sign that he thinks is neat & wants for his shop. We stop & he loads it in the back of the vehicle (which, by the way, reminds me of my childhood when my mom would see something on the side of the road & stop to load it up - I would always have a strong urge to duck down in my seat lest anyone I knew see me & cause me to die from embarassment - my mom is one of those people who doesn't EVER throw away anything that is still remotely useful - she even made us wash out ziploc bags to reuse them - oh, the childhood memories). Got a little sidetracked there; back to the story...

The sign had letters that you could change around - sort of like those blinking arrow signs

Anthony: What should I put on it?

Mindy: Pistons

(For those that are automobile illiterate, pistons are a vital component of the engine)

A: Yeah, that's good.

Wesley: How about DANGER!

We all crack up.

Click here to listen to Wesley's recounting of the special way he said DANGER!

No comments: