Thursday, February 21, 2008

35 weeks...

From the newsletter: "Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that she's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew). Because it's so snug in your womb, she isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times she kicks should remain about the same. Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete — she'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight."

I was supposed to have an appointment yesterday, but they had to re-schedule me until Friday because my doctor has been out (she's two weeks behind me & has been having pre-term labor, too - I heard she got sent to Nashville last week & then was back in Martin at the hospital yesterday, so she might have had her baby by now) & my midwife was going to be tied up at the hospital all day. So, I don't have an update on that front, but I'm still working from home & trying to stay off my feet as much as possible. I'm ready to be able to go back to work next week. I really need to get some things wrapped up before I'm off for my maternity leave. Hoping I can make it another week & a half before she makes her entrance.

Edited to add 35 week belly pic...

No comments: