Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Picture of the Week...

sorry it's late...I was driving back from Knoxville last night and by the time I got back I was so tired that I just vegged out for the rest of the night. I went to visit Sunny & Brandon Hall and their beautiful triplets for a few days. This is the first time I've seen them in person and (prepare yourself for the gushing) they are the most adorable, happy, all around wonderful babies I've ever known (except for Wesley, of course). They are just precious. All three already have distinct personalities and looks. Kyan looks the most like Brandon, Braylen looks the most like Sunny and her side of the family and Kynsie is a combination of the two. I was so impressed by how well Sunny was doing (not because I didn't think she could do it, more because I imagined if I was in her situation, I would be losing my mind). She is an awesome mother, attentive and an advocate for her children, making sure their every need is met, but also balancing that with knowing you sometimes have to put your foot down for their benefit. All this is evidenced in how happy and healthy they are. Without further ado, here are some pics I took at a mini photo shoot while I was there....


Kyan

Braylen

Kynsie (I was making her laugh -hence the wide-eyed look).
I think you'll have to agree that they are just adorable.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

i would have to agree!!!