Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Picture of the Week...





The first two are of a car that belongs to Anthony's boss. Look closely at the picture of the wheel and you can see me, Anthony & Molly in the reflection. The second two pictures are from when we went bowling with Megan (my sister), Eric (my brother), Jennifer and Trinity (my niece) the weekend Megan was home before flying to Germany. We didn't get to go to Trinity's birthday party so we gave her gift to her at the bowling alley. She is just such a cutie. She loves Dora the Explorer and one of the things we got her was a Dora bath doll. Every time Anthony would touch it she would scrunch up her face and give him a look and say, "Mine!" For some reason she didn't want anything to do with him, which is so funny because every other time she's been normal with him. She sure didn't want him touching her toys that night, but she didn't care if me or Wesley played with them. She and Wesley had so much fun chasing each other around and bowling. I wish my brother lived closer so I could see her more often.
Picture of scores taken by Anthony.

No comments: