Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Three Reasons...

Three Reasons
1. You need to have a reason to get up in the morning.
2. You need to have a reason to be proud of what you do each day.
3. You need to have a reason to go home at night.

What are your reasons?

I saw this on Carrie Colbert’s blog (something one of her professors said in class) & it got me thinking. I’ve been considering my future a lot lately – looking at some possible changes to be made & praying God would show me His will & guide my decisions. Just wanted to share this little tidbit & ask you – What are your reasons? You don’t have to tell me, just think about them.

A very obvious one for me is no. 3. I have three very good reasons to go home at night (a place I love to be, in spite of its tendency to look like a tornado has ravaged it) – they are a boy, a girl & a man – three people that I love more than I could have ever imagined possible. Three people who I strive to love more fully & unselfishly each day for the rest of my life.

No comments: