Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo shoot progression...

Sometimes people ask me how I get such good pictures of Ella (not trying to brag on myself) & I have to tell them the truth...I take a Lahaaaattt (translation: LOT) of photos to get one good one. Case in point: I wanted a picture of her in her ultra-cute Christmas dress that my sweet friend, Sunny, sent for her, so I started shooting (click on the pictures to see my little comments)



Awww....now that's the smile & the well-behaved girl I'm looking for. Then...


It can take lots more shots than just ten to get a good one, but I thought you might enjoy the progression of a typical shoot with Ella.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly think all of those are good. Jackson always has that "huh?" look on his face in all his pictures. I really need to book you for a family portrait sometime.

Mindy said...

April,
Thanks. I would LOVE to come and take some pictures of your precious family. Just let me know when you want me to.