Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lil' onion...

According to the newsletter, the baby is the size of a large onion now (about 5 inches from the top of the head to the bottom of the rump & about 3.5-5 oz.). It also says that its weight will more than quadruple this month. That's some serious growing!

The nausea is not getting any better. The other day as I was losing my breakfast in the toilet I just burst into tears and couldn't stop crying for like 5 minutes. I tell you this because thinking about it now makes me laugh. Anthony looked at me like I was a little off my rocker & asked if I was okay. I just said, "I'm tired of being sick," and got in the shower.
On a less depressing note, I've been feeling more and more of his/her movements over the past couple weeks. And, the other night in bed he/she was really going to town doing some serious gymnastics. I keep laying my hand on my belly when I feel movement to see if I can feel it from outside yet & I actually felt it several times in a row. Very neat!

No comments: