Monday, October 29, 2007

18 week belly pic

I suppose I'll try to keep up with weekly belly pics from here on out, but I won't promise anything. This one is from Saturday (18 weeks 3 days)...




















I think Wesley feels left out if I take a picture of myself & don't take one of him. :) Here's his impression of a pregnant lady...




















Edited to add: Wesley felt the baby move last week. His eyes got real wide when he felt it & for the rest of the night & several times over the last few days he's been coming over and putting his hand on my belly and saying he wants to feel the baby move again (unfortunately the baby doesn't quite operate on his schedule). For a while he was saying he wanted a baby sister, but now he's saying he wants a baby brother. A little over a week until we know which one it'll be :)

No comments: