Wednesday, April 05, 2006

In honor of 01.02.03.04.05.06







I thought it was kind of neat that today was the only time for another century that the clock could read 01.02.03.04.05.06 (at 1:02:03 am) - although I think it happens twice in a century, once in the am and once in the pm, but Anthony argues that it's 13:02:03 in the pm. So, anyways, for this monumental occasion I thought I would celebrate by posting cute pictures of the munchkin that I took yesterday (notice the smudges of dirt on his face and that fake smile in the second one). I would have posted them at 01:02:03, but I was asleep in the am and at work in the pm.
One thing I'm loving about going digital (don't know why I always say 'going digital' like it's a new galaxy or something) is the instant gratification of seeing my pictures the second after I take them. I haven't gotten any printed yet so I'm wondering if opening up the prints will be as fun as it used to be when I didn't know what they were going to look like.
So, happy 1-2-3-4-5-6 day! Oh, just think, in June we can have happy 6-6-6-6-6-6 day. I'm sure all of you just cringed reading that. Okay, enough blogging, I've got to get some sleep.

No comments: