Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I know, I know....


So, I've been a bad blogger. A horrible one actually - haven't posted in almost a month. For some reason, October just seems to have flown by. As requested by one of my friends, here is a picture of Wesley in his costume. This is the only one I have so far. When I get one back with a full length shot of him I'll post one of those so you can see his whole costume, complete with blinking lights and 'muscles.' He had a blast last night. We made a few trick-or-treat stops at one of our neighbors, Wesley's babysitter's, one of our friend's houses and my in-laws (Mimi and Pops to Wesley) and spent the rest of the evening at our church where they have Fall Fest every Halloween. I wish they had these when I was a kid. Our church has a dunking booth (which our preacher is usually in - Wesley didn't get him, but we did get to see someone else dunk him), two or three of those blow-up jumping things/obstacle courses, a maze (made with cardboard boxes), lots and lots of games that you can win candy at (or get candy even if you don't win) and a photo 'booth' where you can get your picture taken and printed in front of a fall display with hay and pumpkins and stuff. I was definitely pooped by the time we got back home. Wesley was unusually hyper for the entire night (especially considering he only had a single piece of bubble gum from his candy bucket - which was a batman head - I thought it was kinda creepy, but Anthony insisted that he needed it to go with his costume). I didn't capture it on film, but the cutest thing was Wesley 'flying' around with his cape billowing behind him.
So, I'll try to be a more faithful blogger, but I can't promise anything with the holidays approaching all too fast. I am usually one of those people that has half their Christmas shopping done by now, but that's not happening this year.
Edited to add: In case you were wondering, the lady in the picture is my supervisor and the other secretary in my department, Ms. Debbie. I have known her for about 4 years and Wesley adores her so we stopped by on the way to daycare last Friday before his Halloween party to show her his costume.

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

glad you are back!!

It's hard to keep it up sometimes.