Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yayyy!!!

In case you haven't heard, I'm an aunt. Well, maybe an adopted aunt. Okay, really just a self-appointed adopted aunt of three beautiful babies (I actually haven't seen them, but I know what their parents look like so they must be beautiful). My friend/old roommate/matron of honor in mine and Anthony's wedding gave birth to triplets (two boys and a girl) late Sunday night. All are doing well. Their names are Braylen Michael, Kyan Garner, and Kensie Reese (I like all their names, especially the little girl's). All weighed over 3 lbs. and were born at 32 weeks (full-term is around 40 weeks). All three are breathing on their own. Praise God! There have been a lot of people covering them in prayer for these babies to be healthy and to be big enough and far enough along to escape most of the issues with preemies and multiples. I am ecstatic (as if you can't tell). My mom and I are heading to South Carolina next Wed. to be there for my sister's graduation from basic training so I'm hoping we can make a stop on the way down there to see the little ones for a minute or two and see how the momma is recovering. I also have to finish the three gifts I've been working on for the babies. I would tell you what they are but I don't want to ruin the surprise. I'll be sure and post a link to pictures of them once they are done and I've given them to Sunny and Brandon.

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

Hey Auntie,

I can't wait to see pictures of your gifts. You are such a great friend. I bet Sunny feels so blessed to have you as one. Tell those babies hello from me!