Wednesday, September 21, 2005

More pictures...




Just some random pictures to share....The first one is just one of me and Anthony goofing around - disregard my double chin :) - hate when I have one of those in a picture. The second is of my mom and my niece, Trinity. Look at those cute little fat rolls. She was saying, "Ooohh!" and making that face each time the Jack-in-the-box would pop up. Isn't she just the cutest. And, the last is a picture of Gibson and Wesley dressed up in princess shoes. Gibson is the eldest of Andrew & Haley Littleton (I have linked their blog). It was kinda funny to see Wesley in these shoes because about fifteen minutes before I took this picture he saw Gibson wearing some and said, "Eww...he's wearing girl shoes." Then, I turn around and Wesley has some on too. So, of course I had to take a picture. This will be prime material for embarassing him in front of future girlfriends (hopefully not for another twenty years). Sorry, Andrew, but I had to post it. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

There it is!!! Oh, it is so funny! Goes great with his princess crown! :) Just remember Gibson calls them flip flops, so I'm not worried.