Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pearl off a string...

One of my favorite quotes (which I have posted over to the right & keep forgetting to update to a new one) speaks to how life is lived best in the small, everyday moments. This video is one of those moments that makes life so enjoyable - a moment in my day that most people wouldn't think all that spectacular but to me is precious & fleeting. It is so worth being captured & treasured.



She just figured out how to rock on her own this weekend. She also just figured out how to 'click' her tongue (she does it around 15 seconds into the clip).

P.S. Don't mind the mis-matched shoes with her pj's. I was checking to see which pair fit her to go with her party dress for this weekend.


EDITED: I know some people were having problems with the video playing. It should be fixed now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't get the video to work.