Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Seven short years ago...

at this moment I was welcoming one special baby boy into the world & exclaiming, "Oh, my beautiful baby!" I say this every year, but it's hard to believe he's this old already. With every year it becomes harder and harder to remember him as a small, helpless infant, but it never gets easier to accept that he's growing up before my eyes. Happy Birthday to my favorite little boy!

We have a tradition that you get to have a cupcake for breakfast on your birthday, so this was him this morning before digging into his breakfast.

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

I don't know if you know this about me, but I have a really bad memory. However, to this day, I still remember you knocking on our apartment door and saying with your beautiful calm face, "It's time to go." Then later that day we went to see you and Wes. All I could remember thinking was he was huge!!! You are amazing and I'm so excited you a bringing another life into this world!