Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Our lil' Rutabaga...


Don't really know what a rutabaga is, but my newsletter says the baby is about the size of an average one. She's about 13 1/2 inches from head to heel & weighs about a pound & a half. Her hair is recognizable now & is probably the color and texture that it will be at birth (if she has any - Wesley didn't have much & what he did have, he lost within a couple weeks. Poor child was nearly bald for the first year and a half).

I'm not on my home computer so I can't post my 24 week belly pic, but it's on my Flickr account so all you have to do to look at it is click on the small picture at the top, right of this page to look at a larger version. It's fairly obvious that I'm pregnant now, so maybe I won't get any weird looks for parking in the "Expectant Mother" parking spots at the grocery store : )

No comments: