Wednesday, February 21, 2007

All I want for Christmas...

I was so excited a week or so ago to find out that Wesley had his first loose tooth. He had a dentist appointment yesterday, and according to the dentist, he actually has a whopping 4 loose teeth. I can feel the two front teeth (on top) that are loose, but I can't feel the bottom two. At any rate, Wesley may soon be singing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." I guess the tooth fairy needs to get her act together so she's ready when the time comes. I promise to post a picture of him sans front teeth when it happens.
Remember that funny feeling when you would stick your tongue in the hole left by your tooth? My step-dad used to tell us if we were able to keep from sticking our tongue in there until our new tooth came in, it would grow in gold. I was never able to keep from doing it.
One of the joys of parenthood is that you get to relive your childhood memories that you may have forgotten over the years, and you get to watch your children make those memories for themselves.

No comments: