Monday, August 14, 2006

Our crazy little family...


Our friend, Justin, took this picture of us on Saturday at my friend, Darren's wedding. You can see Wesley running off through the flower bed behind us. Darren & Jessica's wedding was so beautiful! I, of course, got teary-eyed during the wedding. I hadn't seen Darren since he & Jessica started dating so I had never seen them together. It was obvious by the look in their eyes how very much they loved each other. This probably comes as no surprise to anyone, but I LOVE weddings...not just any wedding, well, okay, any wedding...but I really love the weddings of people I know and love. So, anyways, I had a good time on my birthday (Sat.) even though we didn't do much besides go to the wedding in Dover and the reception. Anthony was a good sport about it. Even Wesley did pretty good, although he never did get up the courage to go dance on the dance floor with the other kids (Anthony did actually dance with me :) -- not with the kids). I saw several people I haven't seen in a while, and Anthony even saw a few people he knew that weren't acquaintences of mine. We saw this couple that got married on the same day as us in another church in Martin and that were on the same flight to Florida for their honeymoon as us. Okay....so this has turned into a very long post about absolutely nothing and now it's my bedtime. Until next week...

No comments: