Monday, August 08, 2005

welcome to our blog...

Hi...I'm new to all this blog stuff, but I thought it would be a fun way to post pictures for friends and family (thank you to Brando & Sunny for introducing me). Just to explain our title....Anthony's passion is cars-hot rods, rat rods, sports cars, matchbox cars-basically any kind of car, and I love photography-Hasselblad is a brand of camera that I dream of owning one day. Guess I should have added one of Wes's interests but one day it might be Spiderman and the next it might be Woody & Buzz Lightyear or maybe cars - Anthony is brainwashing him. His newest thing is to point and yell "Mustang" each time he spots one and I must say he is quite skilled at seeing them about five miles away.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

great site mindy. it will be fun to show pictures back and forth. will you sing the cookie monster song? or what about the song that Oscar sings...i dont' remember but i know that he does!!!