Monday, October 25, 2010

Just a Quick Photo Share...

I'll spare you the apologies for not posting in a while. Suffice it to say nursing school is going well, but trying to balance work, school & family is difficult, to say the least.

Anyhow, I just wanted to share this photo of Ella that has had Anthony & I laughing every time we see it. I'm considering buying the print just for future blackmail material.


It was taken by a photographer that comes to her daycare every fall/spring (like regular school photos). I rarely buy them because I don't like the photos with the fake backgrounds & usually forget to even dress her in non-play clothes (hence the purple crocs that don't match the shirt that isn't even hers - one of her teachers must have felt sorry for her & switcher her shirt with someone else's because she was wearing a tinkerbell shirt that day :)

Her expression is hilarious! This is not a normal 'Ella' expression unless she is being a little toot & is annoyed with us. She looks like she's thinking, "Okay, let's get this photo business done with so I can get back to playing. I'm going to stand her her like you want me to, but you can forget about me smiling."

No comments: