Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lil' Carrot & 20 week belly pic...

Baby is about the size of a carrot (~ 10.5 inches long). Her taste buds are beginning to form.

And, here's a belly picture for 20 weeks...


I found out today that two of the professors in my department actually didn't know I was pregnant. One thought I might be but knew better than to ask a woman if she's pregnant (smart guy), but the other didn't have a clue. One of the other professors was telling me about a conversation she & some others were having at lunch earlier this week talking about the baby pool we have going (see link in post above) & he was like, "What? Mindy's pregnant?" She said they all got a good laugh out of him being totally clueless. I thought it was pretty funny, too. He came by my office today & congratulated me & confessed that he just found out. I was like, "Did you think I was just getting chubby?" He very wisely side-stepped that question. :)

No comments: