Thursday, March 29, 2007

POTW...such a boy

We're having our bathroom remodeled. So, there's a lot of junk lying around in the house and backyard (a nasty layer of dust covering nearly every horizontal surface in our house - which I'm refraining from cleaning every night because it will just be back the next day) and we have a boy that likes to get into EVERYTHING. So, I'm washing dishes the other night and Anthony comes in and says, "Quick, get your camera." I grab it and follow him to the bathroom and look out our {new} window and see this...
He had crawled in and couldn't figure out how to get back out the way he got in. He eventually just climbed out the top. That's the pile of stuff that has been ripped out of the bathroom. I don't yet have my new vanity installed. Crossing my fingers that I will before the weekend is up.
Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

OKeedokey said...

I'm jealous of the new bathroom!