Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Challenge accepted

Mighty Girl posted a challenge she heard about over at Fussy for National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo). I'm taking the challenge although I might fail horribly at it. Since that is my fear, I'm hoping that my recent purchase of Maggie Mason's (aka Mighty Girl) book, No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog, will help me out with some inspiration for the 30 posts I just committed to. So, my faithful readers, all two of you, if I fail to post on a day in November, please remind me, gently or not-so-gently, to get my butt in gear and post something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so you are going to start posting once a day the whole month of November....yipee! You know I am one of the two of your faithful readers. I thought that you forgot about your blog this month. You know I love reading this stuff! I will definitely let you know if you forget to post something. Love ya...Nicole